Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Introducing . . .

I have become just a little bit wrapped up in this weight loss process and all the new things I am discovering about me, my habits around food, alternative forms of exercise, and life in general.  I have shared all of my thoughts with you on this blog but I really don’t want this blog to be a weight loss blog.  

I started Living The Life Of Tere to be about my life, my family, my thoughts.  Me, Me, Me.  Weight loss is a part of my life but it is not the only part of me.  But I had things I wanted to share with others about weight loss, things that have helped friends and others.  I started to put off writing here about some funny things my kids did and other stories so I could post some weight loss stories.  That’s not really where I wanted things to go.

I decided I needed to compartmentalize my life a bit when it comes to sharing my life with others.  So I did something that makes no sense with the small amount of time I have . . . I started a separate weight loss blog.  One where I can share my thoughts on weight loss, food diary, successes and failures, low calorie recipes, tips and tricks from others, reviews of products, other people’s success stories . . . for those that are interested in that type of thing.

So meet my new blog Simple Moon Shrinking.blog header simple moon shrinking final I would love for you to visit there and share. 
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

1 comments:

Wanda said...

Tere ~ I think this is a great idea. I had a similar break through about a separate Art Blog, as many of the readers on my blog are not interested in that, and I too had wanted to share my life and my stories, and painting is a part of that.

I will be enjoying both your blogs now. Good decision, and it's great to see how you have been so faithful to your weight loss and food habits...inspires me too.