Saturday, April 4, 2009

I'm In The Flexibility Hall Of Fame


Today's Plinky Prompt - What Are You Famous For?

It's been said that I am famous for doing the splits. Usually with a drink in each hand. Doin' the splits, no hands. So you ask - "What's the big deal?" Well, I'm 48 and fat. Fat girls ain't supposed to be able to do that I guess.

Usually, it starts at a party. At some point, someone says "Hey, have you seen Tere do the splits with no hands?" Someone else says "No Way!" So then I have to prove it, right? I take my drink in one hand, someone hands me another. I hold them out to the side, put one foot out in front and start to slide forward. As I reach the floor, I hold my hands and drinks over my head like a gymnast as everyone cheers.

I don't have a picture of it but they do exist. My friend Gary, in North Carolina, has some but he's holding them for blackmail at a later date.

It's fun to be famous for something! What are you famous for?

3 comments:

Andie, aka Andemonium said...

Oh! Oooooh! I have one of these pictures! But no scanner....

Wanda said...

WoW!! I'm impressed!! Would love to see the picture....(((smile)))

I have no claim to fame!!!!

So I'll just enjoy yours!!


LOL:Wanda

Ruth D~ said...

Impressive! And do dig up the pictures. I believe you, but I'd like to see it.