Friday, June 20, 2008

Where has the week gone?


Daylily Glow
Originally uploaded by MoonpieGirl
It's been a few days since I posted. I have been in Kansas City at a meeting. I always have the best intentions of posting but never seem to get the chance.

We are leaving at 5am on Saturday for the beach. There are 12 of us, ages 9 - 47 that will share a house on the beach in Panama City Beach, Florida for a week. It is my friend Robin's 40th birthday on Saturday also. I will be searching for a quiet place to sit and think and, since I will have my laptop with me, to post my thoughts.

I am off to pack. Talk to ya soon!

2 comments:

Wanda said...

I'm so glad you are getting away. Sound like a great place, and I like the sound of searching out a quiet place to enjoy some solitute and posting.

Enjoy!!!

Ruth D~ said...

Sometimes the call of the computer is a pain. It might even be better to leave it out of the picture for a while. I never take this advice, and secretly, I hope you don't either. Looking forward to what you have to say.