Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Chill Out

I am on vacation. No real plans other than a late week trip to Atlanta but I am ready to kick back, relax, read magazines, drink coffee, and snack.

It is my daughter's last Spring Break of high school. She really wanted to make it a big one but ended up having to work most of the week. The cruise we will go on in May will serve as her spring break/graduation blow out. But a shopping trip to Atlanta on Thursday and Friday will have to substitute for now.

I hope to take some time to catch up on some photography projects, post to my blog, read other's blogs I have missed, get some spring cleaning done, just chill.

I'll keep ya posted on how it goes!

1 comments:

Ruth D~ said...

Hope everything is back to normal down south after all the wild weather! Looking forward to hearing about the trip.