I don't have to have the latest toy as soon as it comes out. I let other people buy up the first models while they work out the kinks. But when I see the relevance to my life, I must have it. Some examples:
- I have two digital slr cameras, a point and shoot digital camera, and a film slr camera. Oh yeah, and a video camera. I use them all.
- I have a cell phone and a blackberry (now known as the "crackberry") for work.
- I just bought my kids new Instinct touch screen phones for Christmas.
- I'm on my 2nd Ipod and my daughter is on her 3rd.
- We have two Tivos and a DVR - one for each TV we watch regularly. We have a drawer of nothing but remote controls. Only one TV is a large LCD, HDTV.
- We have 3 DVD players - again, one for each TV we watch regularly.
- We have 2 desktop computers and two laptops.
- We have a portable GPS for our vehicles.
- We have a Wii and a Wii Fit, the only game systems that we have ever really enjoyed at our house.
- I love my XM radio in my car.
I'm not really an addict. Really. I can put the crackberry down any time. Yeah, I can go without updating my Facebook status for 8, maybe 9 hours. Sure I can. Really. Just don't take my cameras away, okay? Or my Tivo. Or my laptop. Ok, maybe I need help.