Friday, October 26, 2007

What Is The Single Greatest Legacy She Left You?


Tere - That everyone can be a better person. That you need to constantly educate yourself, work on your faults, and find a way to grow and evolve as a person. I still want to be like her when I grow up.

Chip
- It's weird to say but Mom may have taught me more about life with her death than I was willing to learn during her life. I want more than ever to make my life meaningful in the way hers was instead of in the way that TV and my employers tells me I should. She ended leaving me with the belief that(from Wayne Dyer) we arent' human beings on a spiritual journey, but spiritual beings on a human journey. She's made me want to be more meaningful to my kids, to my sisters, to other people that I care about. She's made me want to be important to other people by loving them the way she loved people. To live with a sense of spiritual certainty and such clear priorities that I will be missed when I am gone.


Mickey
- Too hard to pick just one but two major ones were:


(1) Everyone deserves to be loved and

(2) If you set your mind to it you can accomplish it.

Andie
- The belief that I am truly special, beautiful, and destined for great things.

0 comments: