Saturday, October 13, 2007

I gotta find some new friends!


Okay, I am still relatively young! At least in my head that's true. It is not supposed to be this way. I spent my Saturday alone. That's ok, I kinda like doing that sometimes. I went to the Museum of Appalachia's Tennessee Homecoming. For the uninitiated, the Museum is in Norris and is a collection of buildings and artifacts that depict Appalachian life many years ago. The Homecoming is a yearly festival that has music, mountain crafts, food, living history, authors, etc. It is actually very cool and the location is very interesting. So I decided that I wanted to take some pictures and knew I could get some interesting ones - I did and you can see them on my Flickr page. As I am walking, by myself, looking for interesting photos and thinking, I realize that rather than looking for interesting photos, shouldn't I be looking for interesting men?!!!? I also realize that there are mostly old people at this thing. Nothing wrong with old people, I am quite fond of them actually. But I am alone! In the middle of a bunch of old people! Taking pictures! Is it always going to be this way? I guess it will if I spend my weekends with old people looking at antiques through a camera lens.

2 comments:

Andie said...

You're scaring me....

drinkingbuddies said...

Has anyone tried this site for finding new friends on the internet.

http://www.drinkingbuddies.eu

http://www.drinkingbuddys.co.uk